(… with apologies to Sebastian Faulks).
One day in November 2011. Two views of the City of London.
1) St Paul’s Cathedral, from the top floor of a major European bank;
2) The Occupy London protest. Down to Earth, in St Paul’s Churchyard.
Truly, we live in interesting, fascinating times. When distance and detail each yields its own perspective.
213. The price of risk – a City of London view
193. Through the Gherkin’s glass darkly – nightfall and fear in the City of London
36. The Embankment, inspiration and reality
85. A homage to London’s Gherkin
95. Going underground – the 7/7 attacks on London