Sadly, not every lunchtime yields the opportunity to make it beyond the edge of Crawley.
Here are two portraits of the local scenery which I finally decided not to forward to the company photographic competition.
It really is like running though one of those 1960s public information films, or starring in an English remake of ‘Gregory’s Girl‘.
46. On the front line – Crawley’s echoes of Madrid
74. God Jul: from Copenhagen to Crawley
58. Running in the North Downs
39. Woking – from Necropolis to Technology Junction
42. Twenty six times two – marathon dreams in the Surrey Hills